Sales transactions through the website are fulfilled on the agreement that you are not a consumer. This means that you are accessing our site and shall enter a contract with us by requesting the supply of products as part of your business or profession only. If you are not doing so as part of your business or profession, please contact our sales team on 01727 840 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org
as different Terms and Conditions will apply.
Standard Conditions of Sale
1. The contract between FS Cables (part of Shoal Group Ltd) (The Seller) and any other party (The Buyer) will be subject to the following conditions to the exclusion to any other terms. No employee other than a Director of the Seller has the authority to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions and a Director only has the authority to do so in writing.
2. Whilst the Seller will endeavour to deliver the goods on the date agreed between the parties the time of delivery shall not constitute the essence of the contract.
3. The Seller reserves the right to supply up to a 10% variation on the quantity ordered by the buyer. In case of a product being specially manufactured for the Buyer manufacturing quantities and lengths will dictate the eventual delivery.
4. Delivery will normally be made to the Buyers premise within the United Kingdom mainland the cost of which is included in the price quoted. Where special or express delivery arrangements are made these costs will be borne by the Buyer.
5. The Buyer is free to inspect the products ordered up to the time of dispatch from the Sellers premises during normal office hours Monday to Friday. Upon delivery the Buyer shall immediately inspect the product for damage and shortage and the carriers consignment note must be clearly marked to show damage or shortage. Claims for product that arrive damaged or short delivered must be notified to the Seller and the Carrier in writing within five working days of receipt of same. The Seller will acknowledge the shortage or damage in writing.
6. The Seller retains full title to the products until the Buyer pays in full any amounts due to the Seller in respect of the product. Until such time the Seller reserves the right to demand their return, to which end the Buyer undertakes to keep the products separate or identified in such a way as to enable their return. If the Buyer fails to suitably segregate or identify the products the Seller shall reserve the right to take product of the same type.
7. The Buyer may resell such goods to a third party in the ordinary course of its business for a price not less than the purchase price and in such an event the Buyer will account to the Seller for the proceeds of any such sale (The Proceeds) and in the meanwhile will hold the Proceeds upon trust for the Seller until the Seller has received all amounts owing to it from the Buyer in full and further the Seller may by notice in writing to the Buyer require that all Proceeds shall be credited to a separate account and paid over forthwith to the Seller less any amounts by which the Proceeds exceed the amounts owing from the Buyer to the Seller.
8. If the Buyer fails to make any payment due to the Seller, becomes bankrupt insolvent or goes into liquidation makes any arrangements with its creditors or has or appoints a receiver over any of its property or assets the Seller shall be entitled to enter the premises of the Buyer and reclaim the products as stated in Paragraph 6.
9. Payment must be received in full on or before delivery or collection of the products. If a current credit account is operating for the Buyer invoices must be paid in full the by last working day of the month following the month of the invoice.
10. Any monies outstanding beyond the credit terms in paragraph 9 will attract interest at a rate of 3% above the prevailing base rate of Barclays Bank plc. Legal proceedings maybe commenced without prior notice.
11. All prices quoted are exclusive of Value Added Tax. Value Added Tax or any similar tax will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time of Invoice.
12. Product may only be returned to the Seller once written confirmation of a Returns Authorisation Number has been issued to the Buyer. This number must be clearly shown on the product packaging and on the Buyers delivery note otherwise the product will not be accepted.
13. The Buyer is responsible for deciding upon the suitability of a product for an application and the Seller can only offer an opinion as to its suitability.
14. The Seller will replace as soon as practically possible or credit the purchase price of the product for any product found to be defective at time of delivery.
15. The Seller shall not be liable for any defects caused by improper use incorrect storage handling or installation of any product supplied.
16. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring the safe handling and use of all products supplied by the Seller.
17. The total liability of the Seller shall not exceed the invoiced price of the product found to be defective.
18. The Seller is a supplier of the product and not the manufacturer therefore the Seller undertakes to assist the Buyer in any bona fide claim against the manufacturer.
19. The Seller shall be relieved of his obligations under this contract insofar as he is hindered in or prevented from performing them by any circumstances whatever beyond the Sellers control.
20. This contract shall be governed by English law. Any clause which in whole or part may be judged to be unfair shall be deemed void without affecting any of the remained of the Conditions.
Placing an order via our website and its acceptance
21. Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an order. Each order is an offer by you to buy the goods specified in the order (Goods) subject to these Terms.
22. Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order is complete and accurate.
23. Acknowledging receipt of your order and accepting your order. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it and at this point the Contract between you and us comes into existence.
24. If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
25. The images of the Goods on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. The colour of your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
Return and refund for orders placed online via our website
26. For Orders placed via our Website, you may cancel the Contract and receive a refund or exchange, if you notify us as set out in clause 2. Within 14 days of the date of delivery and you have proof of purchase (invoice, delivery note, bank statement) and the Goods are in their original, unopened and sealed packaging are in new conditions and have not been used or installed. Returns are made entirely at your expense. You can either send them back, return them to us at our premises or use a carrier, although you should also ensure that the Goods are insured if you use a carrier, as we cannot accept damaged goods.
27. To cancel the Contract, you must complete the returns form available from us by email. If you use this method we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
28. If you have returned the Goods to us under this clause 14 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Goods.
FS Cables part of Shoal Group Ltd
Great effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, however products may vary due to manufacturing changes, technical improvements and commercial factors. In particular, overall dimensions and weights are given for guidance only and, if critical they should be confirmed at the time of order.
All Trade Marks and Trade Names are acknowledged - Copyright FS Cables Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced or replicated in any form without the express written permission of FS Cables Ltd.
Andrew and Heliax® are registered trademarks of Commscope.
LMR® is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
KNX® is a registered trademark of the KNX association.
FS Cables Ltd.
Registered in England No. 12772850. VAT GB 355 2694 78
Registered office: FS Cables Ltd, 12 Charterhouse Square, London, England, EC1M 6AX