Posted 15 June 2020
If you use cables in your design or application and would like to spread the costs throughout the year, reduce your stock holding and lower your operating costs - Call us today.
Whether it is a contractor who has limited storage on site and wants the cable delivered as and when required or an OEM customer who may require a regular amount of cable for a particular application, call-off orders are proving to be increasingly popular.
Call-off agreements have many benefits:
- Prices fixed for 12 months or the duration of the agreement.
- Volume discounts – even if the cable is called-off in relatively small amounts – cut to length.
- Save on storage costs. Your cable is allocated and stored in our warehouse, delivered next working day.
- No upfront payment – pay as you use.
- Secure your stock and guarantee product consistency.
If you need a cable manufactured to your own specification or standard – talk to us. This can range from a printed or coloured jacket, right through to composite cables containing multiple elements of your choice. We’re also able to help you with over-sheathing or steel wire armouring (SWA) to an existing cable, with short lead times and quantities as low as 100m.
Having a particular cable available at the right place and at the right time is a must for many of our customers. Talk to our OEM team for more details about how the benefits of improved flexibility and cost savings by calling-off your orders could work for you.