Posted 27 September 2019
SMM - The Leading International Maritime Trade Fair
- Alternatives to Belden - Over 120 Types to Choose From
- Apprenticeship Update
- Bespoke and Custom Manufactured Cables
- Bus Cables
- Cable Screening Options - Know What's What
- Cable Sheath Materials - What You Need to Know
- Cables Where You Need Them, When You Need Them
- Call Off Orders and the Need for Purchasing Flexibility
- Cat 5E, Cat 6 & Cat 6A HDBaseT Cables in a Range of Different Colours
- Cat 7 External - Now In Stock
- CCA Group Policy Statement Regarding Coronavirus 'COVID-19'
- Coaxial Cables - What you Need to Know
- Copper - Mans Eternal Metal
- Curly, Spirals & Coils - What you need to know
- DALI Lighting Control - See the Light!
- Draka Fire Resistant Cables
- Draka Fire Resistant Fibre
- Essential Install Live! 2019 - The Smart Building & Home Automation Trade Show
- External Grade Speaker Cables - Whatever the weather
- External Speaker Cables
- FS Cables and Cablecraft make a connection to form CCA Group
- FS Cables Awarded Cyber Essentials Plus
- FS Cables Awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service 2019
- FSC Adds Tree Cable to BMS Cable Range
- Good Things Come in Threes
- Green Shoots of Recovery?
- HDBaseT Recommended Cable Program
- High Temperature Cables, there’s more to it than you’d think!
- Home Automation & Building Control Cables
- Home Automation HD Media Composite Cables
- How laboratory testing assures the quality of our cables
- How to Choose the Right Category of Data Cable
- Jumper Wire Added to Tree Cable for Loxone System
- KNX Cable - Now Available to CPR Class Cca s1a, d1, a1
- KNX Certified Cable In Stock For Next Day Delivery
- LSF vs LSHF (LSZH) - There is a Difference!
- Marine & Offshore Cables
- MUD is mud, right?
- Navigating the Maze of The CPR For Cables
- NEK Sealine - Marine Approved Data, Bus, Coax and Fibre Cables
- New HDBaseT Cat 6A range of colours makes identification easier for installers
- Prysmian Fire Resistant Cables
- SHF1 CAN Bus Offshore Marine Approved Bus Cables - DNV-GL Approved
- Shipboard, Marine & Offshore Cables
- Shipping Chaos - A Perfect Storm
- Shoal Group Announcement
- Smart homes are going to get smarter
- SMM - The Leading International Maritime Trade Fair
- Solar Power
- Special Manufacture - Custom & Prototype Cables
- Steel Wire Armoured Power Cables
- Supporting our NHS and Critical Service Companies
- The Antennax™ Range
- The Importance of Quality Crimp Connections
- Tree Cable Designed For Loxone System - Now to CPR Class B2ca
- TruSound Multicore Speaker Cable to CPR Class Cca
- Undersea Fibre Optic Cables
- UNIKA - DNV-GL & ABS Approved Shipboard Cables
- Walking the Tightrope of CPR Specification
- WF100 Coax Cable now Cca
- What Makes a Quality Defence Standard Cable?
- What's happening to copper pricing?
- Why Are Fire Resistant Cables Critical to Your Fire Emergency System Installations?
- Wired vs Wi-Fi
- Worldwide Deliveries
- Would You Like To Fix Your Cable Prices For 12 Months With Next-Day Delivery?
- WRAS Approved Clean Water Cable - In Stock For Next Day Delivery
Call Sales on
Click to Email Us
We will reply within 3 hours Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
Read our news and blog here
FSC will be exhibiting at SMM 2018 in Hall B1 upper level, Booth 410. The team will be showcasing our wide range of specialist offshore marine cables such as data, bus, fibre, coax and antenna cables.
As the exclusive distributor for NEK Kabel AS we keep large stocks in the UK with DNV-GL and ABS approval, all products in stock are available for immediate despatch worldwide.
Make sure you come and visit us to discuss the latest developments within the cable industry, the new products available in the range and how FS Cables can help you on your next marine and offshore project.
If you have an immediate requirement today, please contact email@example.com for pricing and technical information.
See you there!