Posted 19 June 2020
Cat 7 External - Now In Stock
- Alternatives to Belden - Over 120 Types to Choose From
- Apprenticeship Update
- Bespoke and Custom Manufactured Cables
- Bus Cables
- Cable Screening Options - Know What's What
- Cable Sheath Materials - What You Need to Know
- Cables Where You Need Them, When You Need Them
- Call Off Orders and the Need for Purchasing Flexibility
- Cat 5E, Cat 6 & Cat 6A HDBaseT Cables in a Range of Different Colours
- Cat 7 External - Now In Stock
- CCA Group Policy Statement Regarding Coronavirus 'COVID-19'
- Coaxial Cables - What you Need to Know
- Copper - Mans Eternal Metal
- Curly, Spirals & Coils - What you need to know
- DALI Lighting Control - See the Light!
- Draka Fire Resistant Cables
- Draka Fire Resistant Fibre
- Essential Install Live! 2019 - The Smart Building & Home Automation Trade Show
- External Grade Speaker Cables - Whatever the weather
- External Speaker Cables
- FS Cables and Cablecraft make a connection to form CCA Group
- FS Cables Awarded Cyber Essentials Plus
- FS Cables Awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service 2019
- FSC Adds Tree Cable to BMS Cable Range
- Good Things Come in Threes
- Green Shoots of Recovery?
- HDBaseT Recommended Cable Program
- High Temperature Cables, there’s more to it than you’d think!
- Home Automation & Building Control Cables
- Home Automation HD Media Composite Cables
- How laboratory testing assures the quality of our cables
- How to Choose the Right Category of Data Cable
- Jumper Wire Added to Tree Cable for Loxone System
- KNX Cable - Now Available to CPR Class Cca s1a, d1, a1
- KNX Certified Cable In Stock For Next Day Delivery
- LSF vs LSHF (LSZH) - There is a Difference!
- Marine & Offshore Cables
- MUD is mud, right?
- Navigating the Maze of The CPR For Cables
- NEK Sealine - Marine Approved Data, Bus, Coax and Fibre Cables
- New HDBaseT Cat 6A range of colours makes identification easier for installers
- Prysmian Fire Resistant Cables
- SHF1 CAN Bus Offshore Marine Approved Bus Cables - DNV-GL Approved
- Shipboard, Marine & Offshore Cables
- Shipping Chaos - A Perfect Storm
- Shoal Group Announcement
- Smart homes are going to get smarter
- SMM - The Leading International Maritime Trade Fair
- Solar Power
- Special Manufacture - Custom & Prototype Cables
- Steel Wire Armoured Power Cables
- Supporting our NHS and Critical Service Companies
- The Antennax™ Range
- The Importance of Quality Crimp Connections
- Tree Cable Designed For Loxone System - Now to CPR Class B2ca
- TruSound Multicore Speaker Cable to CPR Class Cca
- Undersea Fibre Optic Cables
- UNIKA - DNV-GL & ABS Approved Shipboard Cables
- Walking the Tightrope of CPR Specification
- WF100 Coax Cable now Cca
- What Makes a Quality Defence Standard Cable?
- What's happening to copper pricing?
- Why Are Fire Resistant Cables Critical to Your Fire Emergency System Installations?
- Wired vs Wi-Fi
- Worldwide Deliveries
- Would You Like To Fix Your Cable Prices For 12 Months With Next-Day Delivery?
- WRAS Approved Clean Water Cable - In Stock For Next Day Delivery
Call Sales on
Click to Email Us
We will reply within 3 hours Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
Read our news and blog here
Designed for fixed installations, the duct grade Cat 7 cable uses the original high performance Cat 7 as a base cable but with an additional heavy UV resistant PE (polyethylene) jacket to protect against moisture and give the cable extra strength. (tested to ISO 4892-3).
The foil screened pairs and overall braid screen minimise interference and cross talk whilst ensuring minimum data rates of 10Gb/s over 100m.
Cat 7 external grade cables are ideal for external applications where mechanical and environmental protection is required. For example, running through ducts, up the side of a building or up masts. There is no messy gel, making termination quicker and easier.
Available in pack lengths of 100m, 200m & 500m.
Click here for Cat 7 External Grade cable or contact a member of our team on 01727 840841 or email@example.com